2 Year Full Warranty
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE AIRSIGN 2 YEAR FULL WARRANTY
WHAT IS COVERED
Your Airsign HEPA Vacuum and parts are warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions stated below. This warranty coverage includes, but is not limited to:
- Overall operation of the HEPA Vacuum
- Power Cord
- Aluminum Wand
- Aluminum Handle
This warranty is offered at no additional cost. Please contact Airsign at email@example.com for more information.
HOW LONG COVERAGE LASTS
This warranty runs for two (2) years from the date of purchase.
If a replacement unit and/or replacement parts are issued, the warranty coverage ends one (1) year following the receipt of the replacement unit or parts, or the remainder of the existing warranty, whichever is later.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Airsign shall not be liable for costs, damages, or repairs due to:
- Careless operation or handling, accidental damage, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance or use not in accordance with the Airsign Owner’s Manual.
- Purchases of machines from unauthorized dealers.
- Use of the machine other than for normal household purposes (e.g., for commercial, cleaning service, or rental purposes).
- Use of parts not in accordance with the Airsign Owner’s Manual.
- External sources such as weather, electrical outages, or power surges.
- Defects caused by repair persons not authorized by Airsign including damages caused in the process of shipping, altering, or repairing the Airsign product or any of its parts.
- Clearing blockages from your machine.
- Normal wear and tear, including normal wearing parts such as filters, dust bags and brushes that require regular maintenance and/or replacement to ensure proper functioning of the unit.
- Cosmetic defects from regular use.
- Carpet or floor damage due to use not in accordance with the Airsign Owner’s Manual.
- Use of the vacuum on rubble, ash, plaster, drywall, liquids, or wet surfaces.
- Products purchased, used, or operated outside North America.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
- Your remedy for breach of this warranty is limited to the warranty service described below.
- Airsign will not be liable for any consequential damages or incidental damages you may incur in connection with your purchase and use of your machine. This limitation is not allowed by some States and so this limitation may not apply to you.
- This full warranty is transferrable.
WHAT AIRSIGN WILL DO
Please keep your proof of purchase.If you cannot locate your proof of purchase, Airsign will assign a purchase date based on its records, where your warranty will start 90 days after the date of manufacture.
Airsign will repair, free of charge, any vacuum that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. If we can’t repair your machine, we will either replace your vacuum with new vacuum of with similar features and price, or refund the purchase price of your vacuum, whichever option you elect.
HOW TO GET SERVICE
Please contact Airsign at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW STATE LAW APPLIES
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Project S Inc., DBA Airsign
195 Chrystie St, #303M, New York, NY 10002, USA